Spirit of optimism
- On the 1st November 1871 in Hannover, Ernst and Berthold Körting, founded the company GEBRÜDER KÖRTING (Körting Bros.).
- In the same year, Ernst Körting - consequently applying the law of fluid dynamics - designed and constructed the “injector” as a steam jet boiler feed pump.
- Firing technology was incorporated into our scope of supplies as early as 1875 and from 1885 onwards, jet gas- and Venturi scrubbers were developed and marketed.
Expansion und Erfindergeist
- In 1903 the company is commuted to GEBRÜDER KÖRTING AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT.
- Besides jet devices, combustion units, engines e.g. for submarines, aircrafts and airships are produced.
- In 1914 about 4.000 employees work in factories and branches worldwide.
- At the end of the 1st World War loss of all foreign factories and branches.
Zerstörung und Neuanfang
- Since 1920 fabrication of multi-stage steam jet vacuum systems.
- In 1932 renaming in KÖRTING MASCHINEN- UND APPARATEBAU AG.
- In 1945 the company was completely destroyed.
- After the 2nd World War rebuilding with the help of the remaining employees.