Gas jet compressor
Using a gaseous motive medium, gas jet compressors compress gases or vapours with a large pressure differences.
- Mixing of evaporated liquid gases (propane, butane) with air.
- Conveying and mixing of natural gases.
- At gas storage tanks and under- ground high-pressure sensors.
- At loading points for liquid mineral oil products to prevent emissions.
- As a controllable unit fitted with a nozzle needle.
Technical enquiry questionnaire
Please use the questionnaire for gas jet compressors for a quick technical clarification.