Liquid jet vacuum ejector
Liquid jet vacuum ejectors suck off gases and/or vapours from a process. The lowest possible suction pressure in the reactor is only limited by the vapour pressure of the motive liquid. It is possible to compress to atmospheric or even higher pressure.
- evacuation of suction pipelines of non-self-priming centrifugal pumps
- generation of the necessary vacuum
- de-gassing of the dredged materials (removal of natural gas)
- evacuation of turbine condensers
- evacuation of condensers
- removal of air-/product vapour mixes in vacuum processes
Technical enquiry questionnaire
Please use the questionnaire for liquid jet vacuum ejectors for a quick technical clarification.