Liquid jet solids ejector
Bulk material conveyor technique (bulk handling) with Körting ejectors
A liquid motive medium is used to convey solids. The solids are either introduced via a funnel or they can also be sucked in. A carrier medium e.g. water or air is mixed in to improve the delivery effect.
Water treatment and water works
- conveying filter materials such as activated carbon, gravel, exchange resins
- conveying lignite dust in activated sludge
Swimming pool / pool construction and building
- as an elevator (water jet ejector) for conveying of solid filter material
- pumping water/solids mixtures out of the deep.
- laying of marine cables.
- conveying ash/air mixtures from incineration systems on passenger ships.
Special solutions for larger delivery volume
For larger quantities and grain sizes of more than 8 mm, special solutions can be used. Depending on the area of application, liquid jet solid ejectors are designed as welding or welding/casting construction for optimally individual applications.