Vacuum systems with surface condensers
Customised Körting multi-stage vacuum systems offer a wide variety of applications. In the field of process engineering surface condensers have proven to be ideal. The decisive advantage is to separate the cooling and the process medium. There are different options of Körting vacuum systems with surface condensers available.
The figure on the right illustrates a 3-stage system. In this example two jet ejector stages are connected in series to achieve a suction pressure of 1 mbar with a minimum of motive medium. The temperature of the available cooling water determines the achievable pressure in the first surface condenser. A further jet ejector stage compresses the suction flow components of the first surface condenser which can't be condensed to atmospheric pressure. The motive steam of the upstream jet ejector is condensed in the downstream surface condenser.
- separation of process and cooling medium
- decades of experience, proven technology
- Körting places high demands on the quality of its own manufacturing at the Hanover location
process and cooling water-sided pollution possible
Enquiry questionnaire (PDF)
- controllable vacuum systems with surface condensers
- vacuum systems with surface condenser and liquid ring vacuum pumps
- vacuum systems with surface condenser for non-barometric installation
- vacuum systems with vertical surface condensers
- process-vapour operated ejectors with surface condensers
- non-metallic vacuum systems (Graphite, PTFE)