Steam jet compressor
Using water vapour as motive medium, steam jet compressors compress gases and/or vapours with large pressure differences.
- Compression of low-pressure steam with high-pressure steam as motive medium for feeding into medium pressure systems.
- Heating of distillation columns.
Foodstuffs- and chemical industry
- As components of evaporating systems, e.g. for milk, fruit juices, waste water, chemicals, sea water.
- To cool and concentrate liquids.
- In steam- and condensate systems of single- and multi- cylinder machines.
- To increase pressure in steam systems/to increase performance capacities of paper machines.
In connection with steam boxes to utilise low-pressure steam
- Re-utilisation of vapours coming from the boiling process.
- Steam recovery in "TMP" systems.
- Removal of column head vapours.
- As a controllable unit fitted with a nozzle needle.
Technical enquiry questionnaire
Please use the questionnaire for steam jet compressors for a quick technical clarification.
For inquiries about controllable steam jet compressors please use this separate questionnaire.